Brian is one of the vital organs of the body. The other two are heart and liver. Normal functioning of complete body is under the control of brain. Brain is the complex interconnected network of neurons in which action potential is generated to send messages through out the body. In case of any disturbance in brain, it results in abnormal activity of the body. Most of the People are want to know about What causes of seizures and panic Attack?
Seizures is a state of body in which there is sudden uncontrolled firing of the neurons occur that result in involuntary (not under conscious control) contractions of body muscles associated with abnormal behavior and altered levels of consciousness.
Seizure is not a disease, instead it is a symptom of some underlying disease.
Causes of seizures
Seizures can be caused by diseases like
- Meningitis (inflammation of membranes of brain or spinal cord)
- Encephalitis ( inflammation of brain)
- Brain tumor
- Hydrocephalus ( accumulation of fluid in brain)
Seizures are also caused by some brain Tumors for example:
Some types of foods are also associated with the increased risk of causing seizures they include:
- Diet rich in sugar
- Excessive use of Coffee
- Tobacco in any form
- Alcohol abuse
- High intake of tea
All these foods except alcohol stimulate the brain and hyperactivate it. That may result in abnormal firing of neurons leading to seizures.
Seizures are also caused by some trauma for example:
- Direct injury to brain
There are also several other conditions that lead towards seizures, these include:
- Very high blood pressure
- Or very low blood pressure
- High grade fever
- Psychological disorder
- Electroc shock
- Congenital brain anomalies
- As a result of drug withdrawal symptom
- Some meditations like
- stimulants (including cocaine),
- tramadol and isoniazid
Read our Latest Article: What are the two main effects of Opiates?
It is defined as sudden onset of an uncontrolled feeling of fear and discomfort along with multiple behavioral responses like weeping, shouting or beating one’s own.
Symptoms of panic attack
- During a panic attack
- Heart rate increases
- Breathing rate increases
- Person gets frightened
- Full of fear
- Abnormal body responses
- Weakness usually at the end of attack
Triggering factors of panic attack
They may be different for different people. Usually there are some characteristic conditions during which a panic attack occurs.
- For example a person gets panic attack when he undergoes a period of stress. So that he couldn’t control himself and goes into panic attack.
- Some people may get there panic attack initiated after a period of some vigorous physical activity.
- While in Some other people specific types of food like Caffeine or some other diet may also be a triggering factor for panic attack.
- Change in the environment in which person becomes unable to adjust can also lead to panic attack.
- Sometimes getting enclosed in lift also initiate a panic attack in which a person get frightened of being caught in the lift. He may develop the feeling of suffocation and fear of being died in lift.
Causes of panic attack
- A family history
- Any trauma
- Miserable event in life
- Any accident like sexual assault
- Death of the beloved one
- Psychological disorder
Read our article: How to buy Klonopin Online?
Seizures and panic attack both can be dreadful conditions and can lead to even death of the patient specially due to respiratory arrest. These conditions can be easily controlled and can be prevented from occurring again if treated in time with proper medication.
Ehsan is a crazy-good copywriter and SEO article writer. He connects businesses with their target audiences, and surges their Google rankings. His write-ups sell, and are exciting and easier to digest — even the hazy & dusky tech, too.